Sometimes when you lie down and scribble back through the pages of your history, you realize that there had been so many times when you expected something to happen your way, and it went some other. At times you expected you would never make it, but you did, all so unexpectedly. Those moments when recollected and re winded, always bring you to a space where all you can do is believe in God, because actually He is the one directing your film, which you, by the way it look, consider a complete flop, but actually is something more than extraordinary. The moment i stepped into Blogger, I thought i wouldn't ever be able to make it, that i would never be able to write what i think, and that i would never actually earn so much respect an regard from people that i haven't seen the faces of and who probably don't live next door. It brings back my faith to believe in myself. I see people ranting about not having followers, i say i have the best followers cause it doesn't matter however much the number is your minions, the fact it, who actually cares to read what you publish, after thinking about thousand and one ideas to write.
So, coming back to what i actually felt like writing today was, my best moments of life, that i could actually recall while i was lying down and thinking about all those times, which we all so don't care to give damn about, in our normal like just cause WE ARE SO DAMN BUSY ENVYING OTHER FOLLOWERS and perhaps WORKING?
I managed to strike upon those 7 moments that i think i treasure, or maybe they just came right into my mind, when i start figuring out my best moments. So given 20 minutes before i crashed, these were the moments which hit me like a bolt.
1. Ramazan'09, that one unexpected call from a friend, i disliked, i loathed, and i never thought i would ever find right talking to, that call changed us, and changed us to the point that we are best friends now. Maybe, best is just mere a word. - Rida.
2. 18th September'08, right 2days before my birthday, my friend Imad called me up, and there i listened to the whole birthday song from my school friends living in another province while i was in Karachi. I couldn't happen to breathe. Amazing.
3. August'08. I was in my bus, and the result was on the screen at fbise.edu.pk right at 2.00pm in front of my father. A guy called out my name while i had put hands over my ears for i expected my marks not that regard able given i be the topper of college, he shouted 'MAN, YOU ACED IT WITH 483!!'. Not believing what he said, i just hugged my the then rival so tightly that her capillaries jammed. And the moment took away with it, the despair and the rivalry both.
4. March'11, i was sitting in my Probability and Statistics ki class, and my brother called. And he was shouting 'MY SISTER IS GOING TO USA!!!!!' while riding on some no man's bike all around the liberty Lahore. Cause in the first place, i thought i wouldn't be selected. It just a selection btw in case you don't know check here. :p
5. July'06. I feared my Dad would be retired for he had thoughts that he wouldn't be given rank, and so my mom started scrutinizing us for the civil life from military, which at that moment, i wanted THE LEAST. And right after the night, i slept weeping quietly praying God, he swoops one of his magic wands and just change whatever is obvious, WAS THE DAY WHERE THERE WERE CAKES AND CAKES OF CELEBRATION AT MY PLACE!
6. April'06 while stepping into a room full of strange faces just cause i was wearing an odd uniform that day of my own school and not theirs. I never planned, dreamed or even imagined that those faces, are going to be my most endeared bunch of snobs/brats/partners in crime/best friends.
7. December'09. Two hours of walk with a complete stranger just cause he was from my debating group, and cause my own friends ditched me for straightening their hair in hostel. That guy, is one of my closest friends now.
What you plan, what you expect, and what you dream are three different things. God is one who decides which one to choose. He made his choice in all of my moments. He made choices in yours too. And i love this way of God surprising me in every phase. Cause you know what? Surprises give you both heart attacks and a moment filled with purest form of happiness.
P.s: Apologies for the long talkative post.
P.P.s: I feel honored and hugely encouraged by the award presented by poles apart blog mate Ovais here and the border line Asian sister Priyanka, for mentioning my name in her amazing blog. There blogs are like very easy to read. The life of theirs in their way. :)
P.P.s: I am done with LOST ka season 3. :D